It's our last chance to claim District 4 for truth, justice, and unity!
View this email in your browser ([link removed])
My name is Courtney Geels and I am a nurse running for the Congress.
When I began this campaign, my opponent had ZERO concerns.
Why? Because this seat is the WHOLLY OWNED POSSESSION of the Democratic Party. It's been that way for 30 years of David Price.
So here is Valerie Foushee's attitude:
* I don't have to campaign.
* I don't have to speak to voters.
* I don't have to make a case.
* BECAUSE I'M A DEMOCRAT
* AND THIS SEAT BELONGS TO ME.
Do you agree with Valerie Foushee? Is it her birthright to go to Congress and be one more shill for Joe Biden and Nancy Pelosi?
If you agree with Valerie, Do Nothing.
But if you DISAGREE with Valerie,
* Get out and vote for Courtney Geels.
* Tell your friends who DON'T vote to get out and vote for Courtney Geels.
* Volunteer on election day for 2 hours or as long as you can to represent Courtney, hand out cards and ask for votes.
* SOME PEOPLE DON'T KNOW ANYTHING about me, or Valerie Foushee. Will you help educate them?
For truth, justice, and unity,
You can still make a difference!
Share Courtney's posts on social media!
Paid for by Courtney Geels for Congress
Our mailing address is:
Courtney Geels for Congress
PO Box 995
Hillsborough, NC 27278
Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can ** update your preferences ([link removed])
or ** unsubscribe from this list ([link removed])