Team, I want to make this easy, so I’ve got a helpful “To-Do List” all written out for today. Ready?
1. If you haven’t already voted, make your plan to cast your ballot before polls close tomorrow: [link removed]
2. Call or text three friends and double check that they’re ready to vote, too.
3. If you’ve got any spare time today or tonight, sign up for a virtual event to contact voters in Arizona, Nevada, Michigan, or Minnesota: [link removed]
4. For social media users, consider posting on your favorite channels about why it's so important that you vote this year. I know it’s not always easy to talk about politics, but the stakes in these midterm elections couldn’t be higher. (Plus, the data shows that people are more influenced by friends and neighbors than they are by political ads. )
5. If you’re able to, consider making one last donation to The American SOS Project -- this work doesn’t stop until polls close tomorrow, and your support helps cover the costs of reaching as many voters as possible in key states:
When polls close tomorrow, let’s get there knowing that we’ve done every single thing in our power.
DONATE [[link removed]]
Paid for by The American SOS Project PAC [AmericanSOS.org]. Not authorized by any candidate or candidate’s committee.American SOS Project
PO Box 95
Lexington, KY 40588
We know you receive a lot of emails—that's why we strive to treat every supporter's inbox with respect, to always tell you the truth, and to never inundate you with unwanted messages. If you believe you received this message in error or no longer wish to receive these email updates, please unsubscribe: [link removed] .