Councilmember Trayon White alongside, Councilmember Charles Allen (Ward 6) and At-Large, Councilmember Elissa Silverman, the D.C. Department of Employment Services, ANC6D, the SWBID, the Capitol Riverfront BID, The Wharf and The Yards, invite residents to participate in a job fair on June 28, 2022, at Arena Stage from 10 AM to 1 PM.
Candidates will have the opportunity to connect directly with employers from the following organizations:
* The Wharf ([link removed])
* The Yards ([link removed])
* Southwest Business Improvement District (SWBID ([link removed]) ) and;
* Capitol Riverfront BID ([link removed])
There is a growing demand for qualified workers to fill critical vacancies. Employers are looking for job-ready candidates that can meet the minimum requirements, such as:
* Show proof of COVID-19 Vaccination to enter Arena Stage
* Must have a government-issued photo ID
* Must have at least a high school diploma or GED
* Must be at least 18 years of age
* Must be willing to submit to a background check and drug screening, if required by an employer
If you're ready to explore new positions, this job fair is the right opportunity. We encourage residents to register for the job fair by clicking here ([link removed]) .
Our mailing address is:
Council of the District of Columbia
1350 Pennsylvania Ave. NW
Washington, DC 20004
Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can ** update your preferences ([link removed])
or ** unsubscribe from this list ([link removed])
Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp