I wanted to reach out to you and make sure you have all the information on our upcoming events and parades.
You’re welcome at any and all events. Feel free to bring family, neighbors and friends!
• Wednesday, June 29: Fundraiser at Pioneer Bank Building, Green & Gold Room, 1450 Adams Street in Mankato from 5-7 pm.
• Thursday, June 30: Fundraiser at The Retz, 518 Center Street, Suite E in New Ulm from 5-7 pm
• Sunday, July 3: Albert Lea Parade at 6pm
• Friday, July 8: Madelia Park Days Parade at 7pm
• Saturday, July 9: Blue Earth Giant Days Parade at 10am
• Saturday, July 9: New Richland Town and Country Days Parade at 5pm
• Saturday, July 16: Eyota Days Parade at 11am
• Sunday, July 17: New Ulm Bavarian Blast Parade at 12:30pm
• Saturday, July 23: Madison Lake Paddlefish Days Parade at 1pm
• Saturday, July 23: Truman Days Parade at 5pm
• Sunday, July 24: West Concord Survival Days Parade at 1pm
• Sunday, July 31: Houston Hoedown Parade at 12pm
Contact Aaron Eberhart at 507-226-7195 or [email protected] if you want to volunteer at parades or for campaign lawn signs.
Contact Shanna Woodbury at 651-983-5651 or [email protected] for details on fundraising
I am grateful for everything you have done to support my campaign! I’m continuing to travel around the district, raise campaign funds, and meet as many voters as possible.