The menu has been published!
Join Paul Maynard MP for an evening of fine Italian food catered by the renown Paolo & Donato's Deli held on Friday 29th April starting at 7pm at the Ashley Club, Victoria Road East, Thornton.
The menu has been published at it looks delicious. If you have not booked your place to come on Friday night, then act now and click on the button below after reading the fantastic offer.
From the bakery ;
From brunch Cold dish ;
- Pinsa Margherita (vegetarian )
- Pinsa Vegetarian (VEGAN )
- focaccia pugliese with cherry tomatoes rosemary and see salt (VEGAN )
- Pinsa Pepperoni
- Tosted 5 cereal sourdough (VEGAN )
- Traditional sourdough rosetta (VEGAN )
From brunch Hot Food
- beetroot vegan rise ball arancini (Vegan )
- beef Bolognese and peas Traditional arancini
- mini vegan beetroot sliders buns filled with grilled veg (VEGAN )
- mini spinach sliders buns filled with rolled chicken garlic mayo, lettuce, mustard
- mini Black sliders buns filled with halloumi peppers sweet chilli sauce( Vegetarian)
- vegetarian Quique Loraine ( Vegetarian)
- salad with mix grilled veg ,diced pumpkin, pomegrate , quinoa mix leaves (VEGAN & Gluten free )
- prawn cocktail boat served shredded lettuce topped with Mary sauce
- burrata creamy cheese served on a bed of quinoa, diced squash, sun blush tomatoes and basil and pesto (Vegetarian)
- mini soft cheese smoked salmon balls coated with black and white sesame
- panna cotta of Tuna served on a bed of 5 cereal brisee biscuit topped with tomatoes gele’
- Aubergine parmigiana (Vegetarian)
- traditional Italian beef lasagna
- Carrots and parsnips glasse ( Vegatarian)
- Rolle mustard chicken served with paprika sauce .
From the cantine;
- Gluten free almond and chocolate Caprese cake
- Pistacchio Profiteroles
- Dark chocolate profiterole
- White chocolate profiteroles
- Custard cream and cherry Zeppoline
- Mini Fresh fruit tart
- Cherry crumble
- Fresh strawberry coated on Dark chocolate (VEGAN )
All this for just £15 a ticket.
Paul Maynard MP
Blackpool North & Cleveleys