There are only a few more days left to request your absentee ballot if you plan to vote by mail! The deadline to request your absentee ballot is Tuesday, May 26 at 5pm. Luckily, it couldn't be easier to request your absentee ballot and vote from the comfort of your own home.
Here are five ways to request your ballot:
- Vote4DC App
- Call (202) 741-5283 to have your mail-in ballot request mailed to you
- Email your downloaded and completed form <[link removed]> to [email protected]
- Fax your downloaded and completed form <[link removed]> to (202) 347-2648
- Mail your downloaded and completed form <[link removed]> to: DC Board of Elections, 1015 Half Street, SE, Suite 750, Washington, DC 20003
If you choose to vote in person, you can safely do so at any of the 20 Vote Centers, regardless of where you live. Everyone voting in person must wear a mask and socially distance. If voting in person, please consider voting during the Early Voting period rather than on Election Day. Voting during this lower-volume period will save you time, but more importantly, it will help keep you and your fellow voters safe.
Here are a few more helpful tips to Vote Safe DC:
- A map of the Vote Centers is here <[link removed]>.
- Vote Centers will be open for the Primary Election from May 22 through June 2, except on May 25 (Memorial Day). On Election Day, Voting Centers are open from 7:00am-8:00pm. On Early Voting days, they will be open from 8:30am-7:00pm.
- The District has same-day voter registration. Acceptable proofs of residence are listed here <[link removed]>.
- Voters can drop off mail-in ballots at any Vote Center.
For more information regarding Vote Safe DC, visit the Board of Election’s website here <[link removed]>.
Don't just vote this year, VOTE SAFE!
Councilmember Elissa Silverman
<[link removed]> <[link removed]> <[link removed]> <[link removed]> <[link removed]> <[link removed]> <[link removed]>[link removed]
Councilmember Elissa Silverman - United States
This email was sent to [email protected]
. To stop receiving emails: [link removed]
Created with NationBuilder - [link removed]