Email not displaying correctly? View it in your browser. ([link removed])
In This Email:
* Protect From COVID-19, Advancing HerStory Panel Streaming Online ([link removed])
Become a Member!
Join the oldest Young Republican club in America since 1880 ([link removed]) . Becoming a member of the Brooklyn Young Republican Club entitles you to weigh in on major club decisions, including electing our leaders and making endorsements. Membership dues is the fuel for the substantive transformations we are trying to create, and make the work we do possible.
Donate to the BKYR!
Join the fight and let your voice ring loud.
The best way you can help advance the message of Republican principles, besides voting, is registering Republican with the Board of Elections ([link removed]) . That allows you to seek positions in the party and run for office as a Republican, while helping other principled Republicans get on the ballot.
And remember, the "R" in Republican stands for Reform!
Protect From COVID-19, Advancing HerStory Panel Streaming Online
Mar 16, 2020 12:16 pm | Joel Acevedo
Due to recommendations from New York City Department of Health and the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the Brooklyn Young Republican Club will be transitioning our Wednesday, March 25 “Women’s History Month: Advancing HerStory” ([link removed]) panel to online streaming platforms: Facebook, Twitch, and YouTube. During our time of social distancing, we think it’s important to continue our celebration of Women’s History Month and continue to drive conversation on important issues.
According to the New York City Department of Health, “Limiting the number of people who congregate and interact with one another within a facility and allowing more physical space between people can help to curb spread of this infection.” We want to do our part to mitigate exposure and transmission of COVID-19.
INFORMATION TO PROTECT AND UNDERSTAND COVID-19 BELOW:
** COVID-19 Facts
COVID-19 Fact Sheet ([link removed]) Read ([link removed])
How does COVID-19 spread?
• The virus can spread to people who are in close contact (within about 6 feet) with an infected person when that person coughs or sneezes.
• The virus is spreading between people with no link to travel or to another positive case.
• Scientists disagree on how long COVID-19 lives on surfaces, but it can live on surfaces that people frequently touch. The virus can then be spread if someone touches their eyes, nose or mouth with unwashed hands.
• Public health officials are still learning about the virus that causes COVID-19, but it is believed that people who are experiencing symptoms (coughing and sneezing) are most likely to transmit the virus to others.
** Stop The Spread
We are exceptionally grateful to the New York City Department of Health ([link removed]) for their meticulous and careful guidance during this State of Emergency.
The post Protect From COVID-19, Advancing HerStory Panel Streaming Online ([link removed]) appeared first on Brooklyn Young Republican Club ([link removed]) .
Read more: [link removed]
You are receiving this email because you provided us with your email address in order to receive communications from the Brooklyn Young Republican Club.
Unsubscribe ([link removed]) [email protected]
from this list.
Our mailing address is:
Brooklyn Young Republican Club
P.O. Box 300857
Brooklyn, New York 11230
Copyright (C) 2020 Brooklyn Young Republican Club All rights reserved.
Forward ([link removed]) this email to a friend
Update your profile ([link removed])
Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp