When you hear “battleground state,” you might not immediately think of Kentucky.
But you should.
I’m about to give you 5 reasons why Democrats can’t write off Kentucky this year, but first: Can you chip in $25 toward our $5,000 End-of-Month goal so we can keep my seat blue and flip the House in 2024?
Chip in $25 [[link removed]]
Other Amount [[link removed]]
Alright, here we go:
1) No seat is safe. Democrats need to flip 5 seats to take back the House next year — but that’s only if we defend this seat and every other one we currently hold.
2) We have to re-elect Andy Beshear. Governor Beshear is a crucial check on the GOP-controlled state legislature, and Daniel Cameron is a dangerous extremist.
3) Down-ballot races matter. The GOP is pouring money into statewide races, and we need to show we have the grassroots power to punch back.
4) The GOP is extreme. They just banned the poem read at a Presidential Inauguration and are fine with 18 year olds buying assault weapons. People are counting on us to stand against the gun lobby, protect the right to choose, and support working families.
5) We need to lay the groundwork for more Democratic wins in the future. We aren’t going to flip Kentucky overnight, but we need to build the infrastructure to break GOP control in the future.
Hitting our $5,000 goal will put this team in a strong position to defend this seat and build long term power for Kentucky Democrats. Would you please consider chipping in $25 toward our End-of-Month goal?
Chip in $25 → [[link removed]]
Other Amount → [[link removed]]
Paid for by McGarvey for Congress
McGarvey for Congress
PO Box 5324
Louisville, KY 40255
If you believe you received this message in error or wish to no longer receive email from us, please unsubscribe: [link removed] .