We're in the final 24 hours! Voting closes at 12 noon Wednesday (TOMORROW!) so click here to vote if you haven't voted already: https://secure.cesvotes.com/V3-0-0/westmidsmayor
1. Please vote for me TODAY!
If the Labour Party has your email address, they will have emailed you a link to the voting website. It looks like this:
Put a 1 by Liam’s name, like this:
If the Labour Party hasn’t got your email address, they’ll send you a postal vote. Again, put a 1 by Liam’s name and send back your postal vote.
If you're having trouble finding it, search "[email protected]" in your emails or click here: https://secure.cesvotes.com/V3-0-0/westmidsmayor
The BALLOT CLOSES at noon on 5th February 2019 - So don’t delay - VOTE TODAY!
2. Please tell us you have voted!
We’re making sure all our friends and supporters have voted, so if you have voted, just hit reply and tell us you’ve voted and we can cross you off our list or click here!
3. Please tell your friends to vote for Liam!
Please make sure you tell your friends and families to vote for Liam!
Click here to tell everyone you've voted on Twitter - make sure you tell them why you picked Liam!
Click here to add a "I voted Liam" banner to your Twitter
Click here to add a "I voted Liam" banner to your Facebook
Or just forward this email to FIVE friends who are Labour members!
Here’s our 50 page blueprint for Radical Compassion. You can read it all here: bit.ly/lbradical. There’s three sets of ideas to turn our anger, our idealism, our radical compassion into action:
- End the moral emergency of homelessness, hunger and cuts to disability benefits, with 24/7 emergency night shelters, street teams to deliver mental health support and, crucially, the biggest council house building programme since World War II.
- Transform the social solidarity of our region by building a home together where we have #MoreInCommon - starting by putting a youth worker back in every ward.
- Build a new prosperity for the many not the few in our region by pioneering a Green Industrial Revolution that not only delivers decarbonisation but jobs and justice, with a new regional investment bank, a municipal solar energy company, an Office of Community Wealth building, and a plan to electrify our buses and taxis. Together, this will make us the centre of UK Green Manufacturing.
If they would like more information, here’s a list of our plans for Radical Compassion, developed in over 100 meetings with members, trade unions, and charities. CLICK each button below to read in full!